Right now, specifically for our Buildings and Contents cover, you need to own and occupy your home. You can't get the Buildings element of our cover yet if you're a renter, landlord or subletting your property.

If you're a landlord, we can't insure your property yet, but we are working on a product for you so do check back in with us!

If you're a tenant then what you can get is our Contents policy!

#landlord #renting #tenant #sublet

Did this answer your question?