To cover bikes you will need our Out & About UK Power-up. This will cover your bike from damage and theft, when you’re away from home, up to £500.

It’s important to note though that when you are at home we are unable to cover any mechanical or motorised vehicles and bikes currently fall into this category.

(details on bikes can be found at the top of the Contents cover section of the example policy - page 10).

#bike #bicycle

Did this answer your question?